It's my Vlog. It's my life. Yes, I do have a Wordpress account as well. I'm just indecisive.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Driving

Watch the video
Since I've started vlogging, I've accumulated quite a bit of driving footage, and was not really sure where I could use it. The idea to compile it all came to me this week. I decided to use some of the other things with my primitive version of iMovie. :) Yeah, letterbox.



The song is "Consequence" by The Notwist, definitely my favorite song at the moment. It also influenced the idea of this vlog, even though it, incidentally, has no mention of driving at all. It's just the distinct mood that it conveys.

1 Comments:

Blogger Admin said...

Great Vlog!
This has been reviewed by non- other than Smithie Boho of 320x240

8/08/2006 11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home